Servicing Your Freightliner
At Stillwell Trucks Freightliner choosing your truck is just the beginning. We’re there for the life of your vehicle.
Stillwell Trucks Freightliner have a number of servicing and repair options and Service Contracts designed to help manage your maintenance costs with flexible and affordable options. Not only will you feel reassured that trained technicians are working on your truck, you can rest assured that they will use Freightliner Genuine Parts.
Genuine Freightliner Service
Having your truck serviced by an Authorised Freightliner Dealer will ensure that:
- Your truck will be serviced correctly
- Service measures identified by the factory will be undertaken to ensure that your vehicle receives all the necessary upgrades - free of charge
- Only Freightliner Genuine Parts will be fitted, reducing the chances of vehicle breakdown and inconvenience to yourself and your business
- Only the correct grade of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained
- Work will only be undertaken by accredited Freightliner Technicians. They know the vehicles they work on. They will only replace and repair that which is necessary and which you agree to, reducing your potential costs and ensuring trouble-free motoring
Freightliner Service Plans.
WHAT ARE FREIGHTLINER SERVICE PLANS?
Whether you operate one truck or a large fleet, planning your operating costs is imperative. Freightliner Service Plans is a maintenance and repair program designed to increase vehicle utilisation and protect your vehicle and your business from unexpected operating costs. Through Freightliner Service Plans, the Freightliner dealer network carries out maintenance and repairs according to an agreed schedule and pre-determined costs. Freightliner Service Plans rates are calculated and agreed by using criteria and information supplied by you, such as vehicle application, anticipated annual kilometres, operating hours, loads and working conditions. This means you can work out a budget with monthly payments and be confident that your agreed maintenance and repair costs are covered.
What Is Express Assessment?
Express Assessment is a commitment to provide a preliminary diagnosis and communication to the customer within two hours of repair order creation. Express Assessment is a process, not a program. It is intended to become part of the way a service department performs its day-to-day work.
Within 2 Hours Of Service Write-Up, The Stillwell Trucks Freightliner Will:
- Communicate single service issue diagnosis
- Check part availability
- Provide an estimate of cost and repair time
AT STILLWELL TRUCKS WE OFFER:
- Service and Repairs to all makes and models of trucks, buses and trailers
- Chassis modifications and wheelbase alterations
- On site servicing
- Computerised vehicle diagnosis
- Major component overhauls
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Auto electrical service
- Free pick up and return within a 5km radius of the Milperra dealership
- Shaker and brake roller test facility
- RTA accredited unrestricted authorised inspection station for defect clearance, blue slip, pink slip, brown slip, HVAIS and crane inspection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We offer Free loan cars subject to availability
- We can service while you wait and offer a late shift and clear RMS Defects (day shift only)
- We have Factory trained technicians who use genuine parts
- Our Customer Lounge has
- Trailer Parking
- We are close to local shops, restaurants, train station and amenities and also a golf course!
STILLWELL TRUCKS ARE AUTHORISED AGENTS AND REPAIRERS FOR -
- ORIX Australia
- State Fleet Services
- SG Fleet Australia
- LeasePlan Australia
- Custom Fleet
- Flex Fleet
- Caltex Star Fleet
For further information, please contact our friendly Service team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Freightliner vehicle.
The Stillwell Trucks Freightliner team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring
After Hours Stillwell Trucks Freightliner Service : 0438 474 514